Coral poncho Baby alpaca in cream, black, red, brown or grey lends its luxurious allure to an elegant coral poncho. The first fleece of the season so the baby alpaca is exceptionally warm. Knitted with rich textures, the poncho features a diagonal, asymmetrical hem. Subtle beige underscores the paths that envelop the neck and flow down one side; these labyrinthine patterns are crocheted by hand. Style over anything from tailored trousers to floral dresses for a ideal finish.
Boucle Baby Alpaca Yarn Due to the crimped nature of Alpaca yarn fibres, they form millions of tiny air pockets that trap air. Helping to provide a thermal barrier. Thermal conductivity is the ability for heat to pass from one side of a material through to the other. This is a pure boucle baby alpaca poncho. Extremely light with ultra thermal qualities, which give it the extreme levels of warmth.The yarn is made from a length of loops of similar size which can range from tiny circlets to large curls. To make bouclé, at least two strands are combined. With the tension on one strand being much looser than the other as it is being plied. With the loose strand forming the loops and the other strand as the anchor. So once you put this poncho on you will very quickly feel it radiating warmth.It is also extremely light weight due to the fact the fibre is full of pockets of air. This boucle baby alpaca poncho is the perfect layer to be worn on cold days. Another reason that makes this fibre so wonderful is that it can be worn on cold days to warm you up. Or on hot days to cool you down due to it’s heat regulating properties. So it is a garnment that can be worn anywhere in the world no matter the climate. Designed and produced in Peru by Evelyn Monteza.
Delivery and Returns
Goods are still delivering throughout the UK and to the Republic of Ireland. We send all of our mail using Royal Mail who are reporting that they are severely low with staff. An that there is 40% more mail going through the system at the moment than even Christmas. We are finding that some areas are worse than others so even First Class mail is not getting to people for a week. All our prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. We show the VAT as you go through checkout and on your invoice.
Basket value of £50 and over we offer free postage.
We send all our post via Royal Mail and delivered by your own postman.
Postage rates: Our default postage is 2nd Class small parcel – delivery 2-3 days. By law we have to add VAT to these rates. Royal Mail prices go up annually.
2nd Class small packet (2-3 days to dispatch) £2.90 + VAT = £3.48
1st Class small packet (1-2 days to dispatch) £3.48 + VAT = £4.18
1st Class Signed For (1 day to dispatch) £4.48 + VAT = £5.38
Next Day Guaranteed delivery is £8.25 + VAT = £9.90
Saturday Guarantee £12.90 + VAT = £15.48 (to be done on a Friday only up to 12 midday or for customers who are only home on a Saturday).
We can normally get orders dispatched within 3 WORKING (Monday – Friday) days, however, we don’t guarantee this as there can be some sporadic very busy periods and October to end December we are always busy. We do not post on Saturdays.
Our default postage is now 2nd Class standard small packet unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
If you would like your item by the following day please select Next Day in the shipping option section. Please note that the cut off time for Next Day Guaranteed and First Class Signed For is 12 midday Monday to Friday only – we do not work over the weekends. We send goods via Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service and must have a signature for. If you do an order on Friday before 12 midday and you want it for Saturday you need to select the Saturday Guarantee option or it will arrive on Monday. You can always phone to make absolutely sure we have received your Next Day order – 01886 853 615.
Gifts: Please ensure that you enter the correct address for shipping – it is unfair to expect us to re send an order when you have made an error. It is even more unfair to give us poor review feedback when it is entirely your fault and not ours. It is impossible for us to check each and every shipping address before we send out, we send out a hundred orders a day. You can check UK addresses on the Royal Mail website so please click here or copy and paste into your browser:
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves plus VAT. Ireland is classed as Europe for postage purposes. Customers in the Channel Islands need to specify their island and not select United Kingdom to have the VAT deducted – if it is not removed please call us and we will refund it. Ditto orders from the rest of the world.
We want you to have 100% satisfaction with our service, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. Please let us know if you have a problem. If you get a request for feedback and your order has still not arrived with you please let us know. An if you wish to insure your order you can do that with Trusted Shops but again you will receive an email checking that everything is satisfactory so if you dislike such emails don’t start the process!
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to receive a refund or exchange providing they have had no use and are in re-saleable condition.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 14 days. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or phone. The cost of postage will be deducted if we are not at fault.
2. You must return the item within 28 days of invoice date. You will receive a refund within 10 days of arrival here.
3. You must return goods depending on their insurance value – these items are your responsibility when they are in your care and you must make sure valuable items have cover by using one of the tracking and sign for services – this is for your protection and not ours – if you lose the item in the process of it coming back to us you need to be able to make a claim – although unbelievably rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered. We will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 07837901681. So that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day.
7. If you return goods because of a change of mind or the receiver of the gifts decides they do not want it, we will deduct the cost of postage out to you even if they were sent out for free.
8. If you return a gift for a refund then our cost of postage out to you will be deducted from that refund unless we or the goods were at fault.
Please Note – Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Browns and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set.